- Reading research papers and implementing state-of-the-art techniques
- Rapidly extending publicly available code modules to work on custom problems
- Software development of machine learning back-end
- Rapid experimentation, analysis, and deployment of machine/deep learning models
- Training and testing deep learning models at scale
- Working on cutting-edge technology in object detection, object tracking, OCR in natural scenes, image classification, video analysis, and many more exciting techniques that form the basis of AI (artificial intelligence).
- Hands-on experience in deep/machine learning for computer vision of 2 years (extensive experience OpenCV, PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Hands-on experience in Python with 2 years of in-depth system building experience
- Smart programmers with strong analytical skills
Supply chain; Analytical skills; Computer vision; deep learning; Backend; Artificial Intelligence; Machine learning; Manager Technology; Research; Python
Infilect is a pioneer in Visual Intelligence for worldwide Retail. With its global footprint, Infilect partners with Retail Brands and Retailers to help them super-charge their supply-chain and in-store operations.