- Experience with a product based company working on Computer Vision Deep Learning is preferred.
- The candidate must have a proven history working with legacy as well as advanced computer vision algorithms. Having an experience to manage people is a big plus.
- The candidate must have an eye to build engineering platform with plug & play modules that just looking to work on research (or publishing papers)
- Managing a team of 4 to 6 AI engineers towards Computer Vision platform development for Retail (Deep Learning, DataOps, MLOps)
- Interfacing with the data labeling team, product-engineering manager, product-managers, CTO to design, engineer, contribute to the implementation of a modular Deep Learning based Image Recognition platform
- Building and maintaining customer-focused and scalable AI pipelines to process large-scale images and videos as part of real-time and batch processing.
- Building, communicating, and executing robust development, documentation, spring, and engineering processes
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Python, Python, TensorFlow, Python API development
- Extremely good problem solver to design computer-vision pipelines consisting of segmentation, detection, classification to solve image or video recognition problem
- Ability to coordinate across different products, engineering tasks, and implementing the modules along with scalability, security, extensibility in mind.
- Well versed in MLOps and DataOps processes such as data labeling, model deployment, data-model feedback loop, data drift
- Should possess strong programming skills to write algorithms and logic in tools such as Python, OpenCV, Scikit learn
What else we can offer:
- Opportunity to build state-of-the-art deep-tech products out of India for the global audience
- Work on a problem that will have net-positive impact on thousands of businesses and millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative culture and environment
- Industry-grade compensation and ESOPs
What we specifically expect:
- Understanding of long-term rewards vs short-term risks
- People-first mindset that can fit with our open, respectful, and humble culture. Values such as mutual respect and cherishing individuality are something we hold in high regard.
- Strong eye to attention to details, execution, and finishing of deliveries. Awesome Deliveries is one of our 10 values.
Supply chain; Computer vision; deep learning; Retail; Product engineering; Publishing; Data modeling; Machine learning; Programming; Python
Infilect is a pioneer in Visual Intelligence for worldwide Retail. With its global footprint, Infilect partners with Retail Brands and Retailers to help them super-charge their supply-chain and in-store operations.