- You have between 2-3 years of experience in Java/J2EE.
- Excellent Core Java concepts and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Looking for a career in AI even if you have no background in AI!
- You are a fast learner and can think out of the box.
- Logical ability to solve problems.
What You ll Do:
- Mandatory: Advanced Core Java, MySQL.
- Preferred: spring boot, spring data JPA.
- Preferred: Knowledge of BitBucket API.
- Working in a startup environment or a product company will be added advantage.
- Good Communication in the English Language.
As an AI Java data collection engineer, you will be required to
What you ll get:
- Write a program/ API to extract data from our platform that the AI team can analyze to create a predictive AI model.
- Understand the entire webomates code base for data extraction.
- Massage data for usage by algorithms.
- An exciting opportunity to work on our patented AI tools.
- An experience in collecting data that can be contextualized by machine-learning algorithms and deliver efficient testing services using the AI based tools.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote Work.
- Performance-driven culture; The growth depends upon individual performance rather than years of experience.
- The excitement of a startup with the stability of a profitable company.
- Experience in working in Continuous learning and continuous innovative environment.
Software testing; Core Java; Usage; Artificial Intelligence; MySQL; Machine learning; Data collection; JPA; J2Ee; Data extraction
ebomates provides a cloud-based AI software testing as a service platform to carry out software functional testing in guaranteed timeframes. The platform creates test cases scripts and executes them using multiple testing execution techniques like AI Automation, Automation, Crowdsource AI enhanced manual. At the end of the execution what you get is the actionable triaged defects. Every execution result is recorded and auditable from the CQ portal.