What part willyou play?
- Analyzethe applicability of learning algorithms to address customer use-cases.
- Conductexploratory analysis and ensure data adequacy.
- Utilizevarious visualization tools to convey analysis and prediction results tostakeholders.
- DesignML based solutions and train, test and deploy the models into production.
- Ensurethat the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements.
- Reviewthe performance of deployed models and make necessary modifications wherever required.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Bachelor sor master s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any other quantitative field
- 2-3years of relevant experience in machine learning.
- Proficiencyin Python.
- Strongworking knowledge of Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
- Willingnessto learn the problem domain and acquire required technical skills on the go.
- Abilityto execute a complete AI solution workflow from problem definition to usable implementation.
- Skillsin Exploratory analysis and in presenting insights and stats to thestakeholders.
- Abilityto identify right visualization to communicate data insights.
- Appliedstatistics, Ability to use statistical techniques to derive value from data.
- Experiencein ETL with different data types (timeseries, images etc.) and data sources.
- Experiencein querying databases and in using SQL.
- Conceptualunderstanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms.
- Abilityto translate output from the algorithms to the respective domains.
- Practicalexperience in developing end-to-end Machine Learning workflows. Including Data
- Preparation,Feature Engineering, Exploratory analysis, Selection of right learningalgorithm,
- hyper-parametertuning, validation, test, and model management.
- Experiencein computer vision and Natural Language Processing areas.
- Familiaritywith BI tools
- Experiencein Design and implementation of robust end-to-end modern Data pipeline.
- Experiencewith cloud computing platforms (Azure/AWS).
- Experiencewith Web Frameworks (Flask, FastAPI, Django).
- Basicunderstanding of power and energy domain.
Computer science; Cloud computing; Computer vision; Django; Consulting; Machine learning; Workflow; Natural language processing; SQL; Python
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people. Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.