- In this position, with special emphasis on large scale machine learning, you will be responsible for conceiving, researching, and prototyping new parallel and distributed computing algorithms and frameworks AND/OR reimagining compilers technologies to leverage AI to deliver correctness and high-performance software out-of-the-box.
- You will develop relevant software and hardware technologies with the goal of converting these into products and fueling Intels growth. This requires a good understanding of state-of-the-art techniques in parallel computing, machine learning, distributed computing, architecture specific optimization of algorithms, and benchmarking, along with a strong understanding of computer architecture.
- You must also possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
- A Ph. D or MSc. by Research Degree in Computer Science Or Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience and proficiency in C, C , low level intrinsic, assembly
- Hands on experience with industry frameworks (e.g. for Deep Learning, HPC, MLIR) and hands on experience in performance optimization for AI or HPC workloads
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in Deep Learning, Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimizations, Machine Intelligence, Data Mining (Artificial Intelligence
Computer science; Computer vision; Publishing; Artificial Intelligence; Machine learning; Computer architecture; Performance optimization; high performance computing; Data mining; Middleware
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100,000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intels products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth-perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected. We harness the capability of the cloud and the Internet of Things to disrupt industries while solving global challenges. We lead on important matters of policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability.Intel has transformed to a company which now also powers the majority of the worlds data centers, connecting hundreds of millions of mobile and Internet of Things devices, and helping to secure and protect enterprise and government IT systems. Our manufacturing advantage, fueled by our pursuit of Moores Law, lets us continuously push the limits of performance and create experiences which can be made possible