What’s the role?
As a High-Performance Computing Researcher, your focus is on the delivery of faster and better business decisions through Digital and Computational algorithms. The team relies heavily on its depth of expertise in High-Performance-Computing.
Your work will consist primarily in improving existing computational and AI-ML workflows and in developing new ones to reach best price performance, by leveraging the latest advancements in both Software and Hardware technologies.
Your further responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with diverse technology groups in Shell to identify performance optimization and parallelization opportunities for faster business decisions.
- Deliver performance optimizations for Digital and Computational workflows.
- Build deep understanding of the next generation technology roadmap and its impact on Shell workflows and applications.
What we need from you?
We’re keen to hear from individuals with either a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or PHD in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
Beyond that, we’d like to see the following on your CV:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Development experience in one or more parallel programming environments or accelerated computing.
- Demonstrated experience with performance optimization of scientific applications/AI-ML workflows.
- Knowledge of modern HPC systems, CPU/GPU architectures and execution models.
- Programming knowledge of C, C++, Fortran, or Java and understanding of data structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with AI-ML Frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, CAFFE.
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing environments such as AWS, Azure.
- Pro-active personality with the able to work independently and in natural teams with multiple stakeholder groups across Shell.
PyTorch; algorithms; tensorflow; c++; c; caffe; keras; data structures; machine learning; artificial intelligence
Shell India Markets Private Limited