As an Associate, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
You will play an integral role in valuation and transactions services provided to PwC audited companies
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Participating in a wide range of projects and collaborating across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work
Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback
A career in this practice will require you to perform following activities and have following attributes:
Automate data collection process
Data collection, cleaning/engineering and maintaining data sources for ML models
Clean and analyse structured and unstructured large amount of data
Using data and analytics skills to gather and interpret data
Build predictive, machine learning and deep learning models
Summarise/present information using various visualisation methods
Find and propose various solutions and strategies to current business problems and challenges
Improve or develop existing models in practice
Ensemble models and improve performance of the predictive models
Computer science; Business advisory services; Leadership development; Financial reporting; Machine learning; Data collection; Actuarial; Risk management; Analytics; Auditing
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Were a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. In India, our highly qualified and experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help you solve business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities you seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.