Summary / Role Purpose
- This role will be ready to innovate and explore what s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation. In this role, you ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- You ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. To be successful, you ll need experience in UiPath. This role will also help the development team to analyze performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA infrastructure and overall architecture.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Robotic Process Automation.
- Proven working experience with process improvement methodologies and/or software development.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath. UiPath experience is mandatory.
- 5 years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C , Python, VB Script, Java, JS, .Net.
- Strong experience in testing methodologies, test case development, and testing execution.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience developing API and integration solutions.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- Previous experience working with Finance, HR, Legal, and Sales Operations a plus.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
Process automation; Computer science; Automation; Simulation; Coding; Focus; Analytical; Process improvement; Ansys; Python