The Emerging Projects portfolio under the Boeing India Engineering (BIE) Digital Solutions team is currently looking for Associate AI Engineer to join their team in Bangalore. This team develops software applications and solutions that create direct value for BCA and its aviation customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Join us and be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development.
- Design and development experience of loosely coupled webservices, making design choices and ensuring SOLID principles are followed in the designs
- Implementation knowledge in Message-oriented-middleware such as RabbitMQ, KAFKA, configuration of topics, tuning performance, etc.
- Understanding and incorporating SOA Style, REST Style, SOLID principles
- Experience in creating quick proof of concepts, adapting open source technologies, collecting metrics and apply data driven approach to showcase success
- Developing Full Stack systems with high performance requirements
- Hosting/configuring Data Annotation tools, defining meta data for media types such as Images, Audio, Video, model-based data capture
- Manage and transform process
- Preferred Experience in Playing liaison role with ML Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts to translate business requirements to conceptual designs
- Hands on experience in Python, Flask/Django, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pandas, SK-Learn, Deep Learning, NLP, Shell, KSH,
- Knowledge on UI frameworks – JS, HTML5, CSS, Angular, RXJS
- Hands on REST Style, HTTP, HTTP/2, TLS 1.2, SSL
- Worked on Security solutions based on WSO2, OATH2.0, JWT, IDP
- Experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, Postgres), No-SQL (Mongo, Dynamo, etc)
- Knowledge / preferable Hands on expertise such as Apache Camel
- Proficient on Containerization, docker, Orchestrators such as Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Cloud system such as AWS, GCP, Azure and Analytics Tools and techniques
- Knowledge of AI/ML algorithms - learning experience is good; pilot/production knowledge preferred.
- Have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Working experience and trouble shooting in Azure DEVOPS, DEV-SEC-OPS or any other Devops lifecycle
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum, Kanban & SAFe) is preferred
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- As a Software Engineer, the selected individual will work in the PIAM, BIE Software team to develop, maintain and improve the Web/Mobile software for one or more products.
- Candidate must work in close collaboration with the Architect in a SAFe environment and bring in the following values
- Vision: While Product Management provides the business vision, the Solution Architect is the single point of contact for the technical vision of our products and ensures that both the business vision and the technical vision are aligned
- Organization liaison: You have a good understanding of what is happening in different parts of the organization in the architecture domain and make sure that decisions made in the domain are anchored to the rest of the organization
- Representation in our Agile Release Trains: You ensure that the architecture work packages are properly represented in the release trains and you also help the release management team to find the balance between necessary architecture work and features needed in the product
- Leadership: As a servant leader you are:
- Accountable for the continuous evolution of architecture
- Providing the necessary technical facilitation when needed
- Partnering with the other architects and coaching the development teams
- Big picture: You have a good understanding of how the big picture is formed – how different products come together and serve the business Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system
- Architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Ability to quickly learn a complex setup
- Experience of systems architecture, integration, and data and content migration
- Good understanding of application, information and infrastructure architectures & mission critical systems.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 0 to 4years' experience, Master's degree with 0 to 4 years' experience
- Bachelor, master or doctorate of science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+ 0 to 4 years' related work experience.
RabbitMQ; CSS; JWT; JS; RXJS; No-SQL; HTTP; TLS 1.2; REST Style; Angular; HTTP/2; Kanban; IDP; OATH2.0; HTML5; WSO2; MySQL; Scrum; Postgres
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.