- Working with a range of clients across different industries to
- proactive and reactive support to a broad range of automated processes.
- As your skills and experience grow, you may also be involved in the design, build and test of automated and cognitive solutions.
- Engaging in regular monitoring and reporting activities directly with clients to identify issues with Digital Workers and potential enhancements.
- Supporting complex solutions using RPA technologies alongside supporting technologies such as SQL, C#, Java and Visual Basic.
- Creating a variety of documentation including Support Guides, high-level designs, test documentation and solution designs, in accordance with D-ROC s comprehensive technical standards and working practices.
- Developing changes to Digital Workers to resolve issues, add functionality or enhance performance.
- Working as part of a high-performing team with other automation engineers, solution architects, business relationship managers and a motivated team of other technical and operational specialists.
What knowledge, skills, and experience we need:
- Genuine interested in a technology-based career
- Experience with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is not required as training will be provided.
- Some education in a Computer Science, Mathematics, or Applied-Science discipline a degree is not required. Consideration will be given to other areas of education if accompanied by relevant experience and a commitment to personal professional development.
- Some previous experience of working with a high-level, structured programming language would be advantageous, although not essential for the right candidates.
- Individuals must be enthusiastic, driven and take pride in their ability to deliver high quality work.
- Evidence of a flair for creativity, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel with use of built-in functions. Experience of creating Excel macros would be beneficial.
- Enthusiasm for technology and commitment to developing new skills and remaining current with technology trends, including personal projects and self-study.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude and positive approach to working in a fast-paced, client-focussed environment.
- Infrequent travel to other Deloitte or client sites within the UK may be necessary.
Computer science; Process automation; Automation; Visual Basic; Excel; Troubleshooting; Macros; Monitoring; Financial services; SQL
For over 30 years Momenta has deployed skilled associates within the Financial Services, Legal, Technology and Training & Development sectors. Today, our global ecosystem of over 30,000 associates provides professional services to leading companies world wide. Our clients rely on this knowledge and experience to fill their own skills gaps, delivering on key projects both efficiently and economically.