Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the customer journey and how BOT can help as a self service function to drive better engagement and experience.
- Collaborate with different teams within the professional service group to envision the next set of innovations and scenarios for self service and BOT automation
- Identify the way current users interact with the chatbot and how to optimize the existing content.
- Edit and proofread existing content to simplify its language.
- Analyze and Improve the chatbots NLP.
- Map users unanswered questions with existing appropriate answers in the knowledge base.
- Collaborate with the right team to update the knowledge base with the new/revised questions based on the content performance check.
- Coordinate internal resources in order to make sure all content is current.
- Assisting in projects of adding new abilities (AI/ Self-service functions) and improving the chatbot UX/ AI- from characterisation to implementation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Meet with stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each use case and projects.
- 5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems with 2+ years of experience in design and implementation of Conversational AI Chatbot using NLP/NLU with at least 2 years of experience in digital engagement.
- You should have a good understanding of chatbot solution development and understanding of chatbot tools and overall virtual assistant landscape.
- You should be able to derive intents and entities from the chat conversation and should be well versed with the concepts of taxonomies and ontologies and should understand the usage of the same in chatbot.
- Fluent English with strong proofreading skills
- Proven experience with building and shipping Conversational AI products.
- Hands-on experience with Chatbot/Virtual Assistant/Business Intelligence technology stack.
- Deep understanding of digital engagement KPIs and conversion rate optimisation.
- Ability to analyze chatbot performance based on reports and other available data.
- Proficiency with one or more conversational AI platforms like Google Dialogflow, Salesforce Einstein, Intercom, BotKit, Rasa would be a strong PLUS.
- Hands-on experience of API integrations with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Linguistics, or a related field
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content theyre likely to want to explore.How do we know what theyll likeOur technology uses machine-learning algorithms to analyze hundreds of signals that capture exactly what kind of content each individual is most likely to engage with. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users.