As the Automation Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, crafting and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals!
- We believe trust we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe creativity trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Scope, define and craft solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations.
- Provide feedback to Management.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Drive balanced reusable solutions.
- Ownership of all upgrades and expansion of the automation as applicable during its life cycle.
You will bring
- Good understanding of tech stack that includes Groovy, Android, Java, Python, Perl and SQL.
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design Network Operations.
- Domain Expertise: Solid understanding of different Telecom services offered and its task list. Understanding of one or more of the following ITIL processes: Fault, Problem, Configuration, Performance, Service Management.
- Intermediate competence for testing Selenium or other testing tools.
Service management; Telecom; Automation; Bidding; Data management; PHP; HTML; microsoft; CRM; SQL
Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd.