The position/ role will be accountable for Identifying and implementing new age technologies in the cutting edge dynamically changing intelligent automation to cater business requirement.
Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
Minimum of 8-9 Yrs. experience in new technology.
Expertise in at least one of market leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI-Path and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
Must be Adept at :
- Workflow Design Architecture
- Requirements Gathering, Agile/Scrum
- RPA Tool - Automation Anywhere/ UiPath/ Blue Prism
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS COMPETENCIES
- Strong understanding of RPA concepts and market
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of RPA in different business domains.
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation including RPA proof of concepts
- Prior experience in business analysis process re-engineering
- Tool Optimization
- Knowledge of SDLC, IT strategy, process excellence
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level
- Program/Project Management
- Vendor Stakeholder Management
JOB PURPOSE, ACCOUNTABILITIES and KPIs
- Identify and implement new age technologies in the cutting edge dynamically changing intelligent automation to cater to business requirements
- Manage enterprise projects to achieve operational efficiency, cost reduction and operation transparency
- Manage new process initiatives through Intelligent Automation to achieve enhanced consumer engagement and inter-department synergies.
- Analyse client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
- Recommend RPA approach and strategy based on analysis and client RPA maturity
- Ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy
- Be an integral part of Program management team continually ideate to strengthen our automation footprint
- Identify innovations, automation pipeline using RPA, future growth opportunities for exploration.
- Lead the research projects in collaboration with identified academic partners and relevant domain experts.
- Be responsible for leadership in planning and execution of all business/process automation initiatives including but not limited to - RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Manage the business case, development, user acceptance and completeness.
- Perform project selection criteria (example, cost, feasibility and impact).
- Project Management - manage, plan, and prioritize projects.
- Change Management - work with the stakeholders to establish best practices and incorporate operational changes brought about by optimization initiatives.
- Liaise with the relevant cross-functional in-house departments
- Lead scope determination and implementation with relevant vendors and third-party collaborators
- Manage delivery of problem management continuous improvement projects, from Feasibility phase to completion
- Identify innovations, future growth opportunities for exploration
- Identify the right design, solution for the improvements
- Identify and document high level risks, assumptions and constraints based on current environment, historical data and identify project limitation and propose implementation approach.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivering Reliable Secure Operations - Ensure Run Operations
- System Performance Optimization - Deliver continuous optimizations
- Resilience and Availability - Ensure Availability and Resilience of infrastructure and operations
- Thought leadership and support to vendor partner teams in driving clarity of solution requirements, high level design and time estimates
Business process; Change management; Business analysis; IT strategy; Project management; Cost reduction; Continuous improvement; Stakeholder management; Operations; SDLC
Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited (SPN)