- Excellent knowledge or working experience in standard and custom APIs REST calls.
- Understanding or working experience with databases/database design.
- Understanding or working experience with continuous integration tools.
- Good to have knowledge on RPA.
- Knowledge of integrating web services and applications using REST APIs JSON.
- Preparing test cases test scenarios for executing positive negative testing.
- Handling functional testing, regression testing and UAT testing.
- Understanding the end users requirement and translating the requirement into a business requirement document for the development or implementation.
- Work with Core automation team to script the solution so that it can be executed using self-service.
Requirements Behavioral Attributes
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks.
- Understanding Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python frameworks and JS frameworks.
- Good to have knowledge on RPA (UiPath).
- Ability to collaborate and partner with key (customer and internal) stakeholders, on the go to ideate, strategize and derive outcomes that are aligned to business needs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and passionate about creating process automation and applications.
- Passion to learn, internalize and contribute towards processes related to IT Service Management, related tools, processes, ITIL framework, IT Ops Management and other relevant aspects of IT Service industry.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as presentation skills. Good written and verbal (English) communication skills.
- Ability to create succinct story boards for Client and Internal Executive presentations and present those in a crisp manner.
- Ability to work after hours (in a 24*7 environment) as and when situation is business critical.
- Act without supervision in a purpose driven manner.
- Proactivity on turning around key/actions asks in time, every time in alignment to objectives.
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinsonand Revel, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.