The ideal candidate should be technically proficient and have passion to support our customers and stakeholders. He/she should find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet is equally adept at and content working independently. The candidate should be able to rapidly understand and translate Customer s business challenges and concerns into cloud ready solutions.
- Industry recognized engineering, computer science or IT bachelor level degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an IaaS/PaaS role on Public Cloud.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience using Python, Scripting (Bash, Powershell).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using CI/CD and development of pipeline tools.
- Proven track record of delivering automation solutions on Linux Windows.
Role and Responsibilities
- 3+ years of cloud experience with working proficiency in at least one Public Cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Creating/Managing accounts and services in Public Clouds.
- Experience in Declarative CI/CD.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Hands-On experience in Infrastructure as a code (IaaC) (I,e AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM template)
- Experience in scripting languages Python, Shell Scripting.
- Hands-On experience in source code management I,e git, svn.
- Good understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps.
- Solid Analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in at least one configuration management tool (Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc).
- Experience in virtualization and containerization (Docker etc)
- Sound knowledge on building/working on RESTFul/SOAP APIs and formats(JSON,XML)
- Good to have knowledge on frontend technologies like reactjs, angularjs etc.
Automation; Linux; XML; Configuration management; Cloud; Shell scripting; JSON; Windows; Informatica; Python
Data is powering the worlds leading innovations from autonomous vehicles to AI-powered neural networks. At Informatica, we call this Data 4.0when next-generation intelligent enterprises leverage data to make possible what never existed before.Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Todays intelligent enterprise is fueled by data and that data must be properly managed, governed, protected, and utilized this is where Informatica drives next-generation innovation with its Intelligent Data Platform. Our Intelligent Data Platform, a complete and modular solution built on a microservices architecture and based on the AI-powered, CLAIREengine, enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions.