We are looking for an Automation Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyse system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Good understanding of BDD / TDD Cucumber Framework.
- Ability to handle Test Automation assignments.
- Significant exposure to web-based UI, Mobile (Appium Automation) DB related testing.
- Experienced in Designing the Test solution and able to perform Gap analysis.
- Good Understanding of Test management Tool/JIRA.
- Proficiency in creating Tests strategy.
- Proficiency in creating Test plans and Test cases.
- Proficiency in Black Box testing Load Testing ( Additional ).
- Jasmine understanding will be value-added.
- Proficient with tools such as VSTS, JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding in protector with NodeJS.
- Basic understanding of CI / CD Pipelines.
- Basic understanding of API Testing.
We at Stackelberg are cross-skilled, highly dynamic and resourceful individuals who believe in the theory of transformation through solutions.