As the Automation Engineer, who will be responsible is to develop and deliver into production internal applications, being responsible for the whole process: writing technical requirements, developing the script, implementing and testing the application!
- We believe in trust we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
What you will do
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other s technical competence deeply.
- Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing.
- Be responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production.
- Develop in-house automation; pay attention the latest developments in automation technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve efficiency.
- Diagnose and repair bugs within production code.
- Build simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific)
- Be responsible for crafting high level/low level design specifications and other documents
You will bring
- Coordinate requirements collecting and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and partners that use cases accurately portray business needs.
- Experience in improving and maintaining automation, scripts, networks, and processing systems.
- Experience with other scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT.
- Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different partners and to different customers.
Telecom; Automation; Bidding; Data management; XML; MySQL; PHP; HTML; microsoft; CRM
Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd.