Key focus area:
- Deliver a superior digital experience for:
- Our Customers - through web & mobile solutions, Host to Host connectivity & integrated direct services, customer self-service solutions & customer insights
- Our Bankers - through best in class customer relationship management platforms and services
- Our Employees - through rapid and innovative product development
- Dynamic Team and work environment
- Join a company that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Build your career your way
About the role
Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or relevant experience requires 12 years of relevant technical work experience.
We currently have Automation engineer opportunity available within the Data Digital & Transaction Banking (DDTB) Tech Area , where the goal is to support the missions of our Tech Area.
The purpose of this role is to is to work in agile way with project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete testing activities with automation framework wherever possible
- As a Lead Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for to closely work with squad & stakeholders to understand business requirement, different acceptance criteria, Functional & Non Functional requirement and convert them into automation test cases.
- As a Lead Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and testing automated scenarios and processes in order to complete exact tasks. You will also be responsible to identify quality issues and writing reports, Eliminating defects and errors with product and software development.
- The role demands leadership skills & ability to standardise automation process across digital channel.
- This role also demands high collaboration within squad and other business unit.
- Proven experience in designing and building automation test frameworks for testing single page applications
- Strong experience is defining test scenarios from acceptance criteria
- Proven experience in designing and building API driven test frameworks
- Experience with WebdriverIO, Puppeteer, Selenium or similar UI testing tool and ability to learn new tools
- Proven experience in mobile testing & using frameworks like Appium.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber preferred
- Hands on experience in creating and maintaining an automated test suite
- Knowledge of Selenium Grid or other methods to drive parallel execution is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and testing with Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrable experience with agile development practices, JIRA and Confluence, and Git/Bitbucket or similar distributed source-control systems
- Preferable experience utilising Docker and containers
- Experience with OpenShift/AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with Performance and Volume testing would be considered as beneficial (JMeter, Artillery or LoadRunner)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to contribute to continuous improvement process
- Ability to liaise with business users to understand the requirements thoroughly
- Experience with service virtualisation/mocking frameworks like Wiremock, Mountebank etc
What will you bring?
We know not everyone will bring all of the skills and experience, and at ANZ we are focused on people bringing a growth mindset to their approach to work. Some of the skills we are looking for are below, but don t worry if you don t have all of these as learning on the job is the way we work.
But back to some of the skills -
- Customer coaching mindset
- Leadership experience
- Role models a strong customer focus, preferably with retail experience
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task, highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Proactive, shows initiative and keen to try new things i.e. new technologies
The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) is an Australian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria. ANZoffers a range of personal banking services such as internet banking, bank accounts, credit cards, home loans, personal loans, travel and international, investment and insurance.