- Propose implementation solutions for the customers in co-operation with the solution architect as required, for IT Managed services operations tools.
- Creates the software development environment
- Defines the software modules that comprise of an integration build, and produces software builds for loading onto target hardware from software source code
- Executes tests on the software produced
- Develops automated test frameworks/ scripts where required
To be successful in the role you must have
- Creation of domain/technology specific modules to collect events, correlate events, dash boards, reports, etc for IT operations team
- Min years of experience: 1- 5 years
- Good knowledge of UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge on collect events, correlate events, dash boards, reports, etc in IT assurance domain.
- Experience with SNMP, Corba, JMS and Webservices
- Exposure to in multi-vendor / multi-technology / multi-customer integration to NMS/OSS for IT service assurance, application monitoring and self-corrective automations.
- Knowledge in automation utilities like Selenium, Enable, UIPath and Blueprism would be an advantage
- Should have an analytical mind, follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd.