Billing / Revenue Management -
- Review billing reports periodically to check accurate billing, check approvals on rates/ deals, identify and ensure correction of billing errors, The new processes like E-invoice, GST verification before billing, customer master update are performed to restrict the potential errors; supervise the dispatch of invoices in order to ensure accurate and on-time billing of clients and agencies
- On-boarding of customer - Collating the data from Customer, Checking & Verification (offline /Online) & Review of credit & Risk management. Implement processes to check credibility of clients for secured and unsecured business, ensure adherence to credit norms, conduct risk analysis, and verify client history in order to minimize risk at the credit initiation stage.
- Vendor Mngt a. (PR/PO) raised, Validation of cost against the proof of execution of activity and third party audit reports; Reconciliation with the vendors on the differences; Validation of cost invoices against GST compliances; Processing of invoices in the system; sending the balance confirmation letters through system and dispatch the physical letters to government clients.
- Canvasser agreement maintenance, Tracking of achievement against the targets, Monthly provision as per achievement,
Collections & Recovery
- Responsible for collections & recovery i:e collections from Acc. agencies / Non Acc. agencies & Direct clients.
- Reconciliation with the agencies for any disputes and ensuring speedy collections
- Ensuring the agencies / client incentives are rolled out, tracking of revenue and provide information as & when required.
- Monitoring of the Barter & Brand capital clients: maintaining records for commitment, actual consumption of print & other media.
- Co-ordinating with other depts. to resolve Queries /disputes if any and provide solutions.
- Ensuring Agency incentive schemes are paid out subject to collection.
Compliance & Governance
- Checking validity of agreements and deals, verify validity of terms and conditions, conduct periodic internal audits to identify process gaps, ensure appropriate checks and balances in the system
- Ensuring compliance in internal & stat audits
- Reducing business complexity:- Identify process automation opportunities; discussion of concepts with IT team; Arrange the development in the system; UAT sign off.
Educational Qualifications Required
- Masters in Commerce / MBA-Finance
- Exposure to REVENUE ASSURANCE, Credit Management & Risk Mitigation
Process automation; Compliance; Revenue assurance; Reconciliation; Billing; Business planning; Credit risk management; Credit management; Analytics; Monitoring
Times Global Broadcasting Company Ltd.