- Minimum 12 Yrs. Of experience in Java, Python.
- Experience in developing web solutions using ASP.NET, C#, WPF, UI patterns, MVC, Entity Framework, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, and jQuery will be an added advantage
- Excellent programming skills in a programming language like PHP, python, java, C#, etc
- Should have good knowledge of databases preferably NoSql Dbs like MongoDB etc
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs based on API documentation
- Hands on experience with CI/CD, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices
Java,Developing and consuming APIs
AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, and jQuery
Automation; jQuery; PHP; Ajax; Python; Data structures; MVC; Unit testing; WPF; Monitoring
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.