- Prior experience in and understanding of US and global healthcare and pharma Industry.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of building AI/ML solutions, Automation offerings and be capable of providing sound assessment of business requirements
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
- Strong automation and robotic processing knowledge, Scripting, Automation Framework design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coordination skills
- Multiple years of experience as SME, or program manager in product industrialization, new product introductions, and production operations transfers. Deep understanding of the product development and quality processes involved, Awareness of applicable QMS Standards and Regulations as applicable to specific industry.
- Proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights and the improvement of a business s performance and driving productivity/efficiency improvements
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming
- Expert in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Working experience on DevOps tools such as JENKINS, JIRA, GIT, QTEST is a plus
- Expertise in Software Development Lifecycles / automation methodologies & techniques
- Automation and robotic processing knowledge, Scripting, Automation Framework design.
- DevOps tools such as JENKINS, JIRA, GIT, QTEST
Healthcare; Data structures; Life sciences; Data mining; Automotive; automation framework; Framework design; GIT; Production operations; JIRA
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.