What will you do:
- Prepare Test plans Automation testing
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Collaborate with Development Scrum teams through all stages of Agile development.
What makes you a great fit?
- 1 or more years of experience in automation software testing
- Understanding of Automation testing tools like TestComplete, UFT, Selenium, or similar automation-testing tools
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong time management skills and clear and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and shop floor activities will be an added advantage
Software testing; QA; Automation testing; Automation; Testing tools; Time management; Scrum; Selenium; Software solutions; SQL
CAMBRIO designs, develops, and delivers CAD/CAM software with a proven track record of productivity gains. The broad application of our products serve a multitude of manufacturing industries such as automotive, electronic, medical, white goods and aerospace. The product portfolio includes SigmaNEST for sheet metal fabrication, Cimatron for mold & die, and GibbsCAM for production milling, turning, and mill turn operations.