- Technical Project Manager Role for Automation IT Solution Services team responsible for planning and management of projects to ensure delivery in a timely fashion and within budget for our internal external customers across the globe.
- Good understanding in ?IT Infrastructure and Service operationtransformation solutions using emerging technologies like RPA , ITPA and Service automation. Understanding of RPA Concepts is mandatory
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Collaborate with various SMEs, technical functional teams to assess, design, deploy and manage automation use-cases.
- Manage Proof of Concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution including new age technologies
- Enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures. Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Works collaboratively with clients, test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Process re-engineering and signoff with the clients. Track the developments and implementation at a process level
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Have knowledge of new ongoing technologies and where applicable advise the company to take advantage of it
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Automation; Networking; Coding; IT infrastructure; Project scheduling; Project planning; Process re-engineering; Management; Product testing; Monitoring
Our Staffing Expertise extends to a wide range of industries. We connect employers with highly skilled job seekers. With staffing consultants across India, ANZ and APAC, its easy to begin your Candidate Search today.