Essential Skill Set:
- Excellent knowledge on JUnit / TestNG Test Annotation.
- Extensive experience on Test Automation Framework Design and Implementation for Web Driver, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Proficient in automation framework development experience.
- Good knowledge on Selenium with Java and Python.
- Good Knowledge on Jmeter performance testing tool.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to immediately contribute to organisation goals and objects.
- Good Written, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Team Player with an Analytical Skill and Delivering Solutions.
- Highly ethical in all work-related assignments.
Job Roles Responsibilities:
- Writing Functional, User Acceptance, Deployment, Scalability and Performance Test scenarios
- Identifying the Regression Test cases for Automation.
- Creating, Enhancing, and debugging Automation Scripts effectively for Test Scenarios / Test Cases.
- Working on Selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Eclipse IDE, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG, Maven Integration, Java, and Jenkins Integration etc, Job Schedules ).
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and Exception handling issues.
- Organizing, Monitoring Defect Management Process.
- Co-ordinating with Development team for resolving the issues.
automation framework; Maven; Automation; Eclipse; Analytical; Debugging; Selenium; Test cases; Monitoring; Python
We are a digital science enterprise imparting End-to-End product improvement services. We leverage the strength of ride design, brand new engineering and cloud to construct disruptive net and cellular apps enabling digital transformation for business. We force product engineering and digital transformation with Agile methodologies as the backbone.