- Technically strong in working in Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath.
- Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator
- Provide solution design's to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs and project implementation phase.
- Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of Robotic Process Automation
- Expert in Automation and should have implemented Bots using UiPath in live projects.
- Candidate should have worked on process of end-to-end solution designing.
- Should have worked with Queues and RE framework.
UiPath; Solution design; Project implementation; Robotic Process Automation; test automation; Automation development
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.