- As an Associate, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
- Lead end-to-end Loyalty and Digital Engagement program testing and validation through full life cycle including analysis, detailed design, configuration, build, testing, and implementation
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand and develop testing strategy. Facilitate development of test strategy and risk-based/prioritized test plan
- Iteratively develop testing related components (test cases, data conditioning and data artifacts) to ensure delivery of a high quality and risk prioritized solution
- Consistently execute planned test scenarios to deliver an accurate and complete solution to clients.
- Scope of testing can include all components of platform needed to deliver the solution including interfaces (in/out bound batch and real-time interfaces), website (functional flows, content etc.), services (APIs, logging etc.) and reporting etc.
- Review/Interpret business and technical specifications in order to ensure that the documentation is accurate and confirm traceability to delivered solution.
- Collaborate and drive activities with a variety of teams to include program managers, analysts, application developers, database developers, and operations engineers to execute against delivery plan
- Collaborate with product teams on validating and aligning client specific requirements around product enhancements
- Partner with product and technical teams to define repeatable and optimized regression testing strategy
- Partner in promoting use of automation and self-servicing tools for application deployment and testing
You ll also be able to
Develop deep experience in the payments industry with a company considered to be the industry leader
Help to build and contribute to our unique, team driven culture
Passionate about testing
Ability to design the overall test strategy, coverage and prioritized risk based testing model
Execution of functional, integration and system test scenarios with the ability to drive successful resolution of discovered defects to deliver working software. Comfortable testing interfaces, website and services
Strong knowledge on API testing using tools like POSTMAN
Strong knowledge on Eclipse for testing
Understanding of Batch vs Realtime applications/testing
Experience using a Test Management tool for maintaining testcases/defects
Strong knowledge on tools like Putty/ WINSCP
Experience working on testing mainframe related applications, desirable
Experience working on Agile projects
Excellent Communication Skills
Excellent Analytical Skills
Strong Attention to detail
Understanding of Jenkins/CI
Strong advocate of end user experience
Experience testing Hyperion reports or other reporting tools is desirable
Exposure to Performance Testing related to APIs etc.
Experience on Mobile Automation is desirable
Should be a self starter in building test automation framework, with expertise working on a Selenium based automation tool
Expertise in SQLs - comfortable using query tools like Toad/SQL Developer etc .
Leadership development; Eclipse; Performance testing; Agile; Test planning; Test cases; Risk management; Financial services; Reporting tools; SQL
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited