The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for identifying, designing, building, and implementing technology solutions such as custom reports, dashboards, integrations, and automations. You will need to be able to work autonomously, be analytical, results and metrics-driven. The ideal candidate understands business needs and translates them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, to design and deliver solutions for REdirect, facilitating increased business efficiency and optimizing the cost of operations.
- Apply process improvement methodologies and tools to improve efficiencies, reduce risk and/or increase standardization.
- Configure/implement, maintain, and troubleshoot core business systems, including:
- Internal and external dashboards
- Assist employees in troubleshooting issues that arise in the core business systems
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to establish scope and system requirements for implementations
- Manage document the set-up and configuration of systems
- Ability to write, analyze and make modifications to reports (Crystal, SSRS, etc.)
- Code and test the new features or enhancements to existing modules.
- Construct workflow charts, diagrams, and functional specifications by studying system functions and requirements.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensure timely completion of projects.
- Stay up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Embrace REdirect s CORE values - Fairness, Accomplishment, Trust, Creativity, Adaptability, and Teamwork in all areas.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Fundamental analytical, conceptional thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change.
- Technical proficiency in at least 3 of the following areas
- Report writing tools such as SSRS, Crystal
- Dashboarding/BI with tools like PowerBI
- Intermediate MS SQL database programming (stored procedures, user-defined functions, etc.)
- Integrations and ETL tools such as SSIS and BizTalk desired
- API and web services programming desired
- Robotic Process Automation UiPath, MS Power Automate / MS Flow
Process automation; MS SQL; Technical writing; Analytical; Process improvement; Consulting; SSRS; Workflow; Biztalk; SSIS
REdirect Consulting is a leading provider of real estate technology solutions with an international presence and key offices in New York, San Francisco, and London.We are a boutique firm with a demonstrated record of assisting hundreds of clients across t