- Design and develop RPA solution in Blue Prism tool according to Business and Technology requirements
- Use all spying modes including Region mode/ Surface automation to build on unstable and dynamic applications such as Google Chrome.
- Work with internal Technology support teams in testing, deploying and maintaining the RPA solution.
- Work with larger technology team in analyzing and supporting BI reporting solutions.
- Ensure code meets standards and tested appropriate to the platform
- A team player with an ability to own the design and code as per requirement given.
- Communicate status (written and verbal) to relevant stake holder as required.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve the application s stability, scalability and user experience
- Addresses architecture security and owns the team s approach to technical risks and mitigation
- 3+ years of experience in RPA development in Blue Prism tool is a must. Blue Prism certified developer is preferred.
- Must have experience in end to end RPA development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Must have experience developing RPA solutions on Google Chrome or using Surface Automation approach.
- Should be able to develop RPA solutions from the scratch with minimal/ no guidance or supervision.
- Knowledge of SQL, Data management and BI Reporting is a plus
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A positive goal orientated attitude with a focus on delivery
- Experience in Software Development through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
continuous integration; Automation; Usage; PDF; Data management; development testing; Analytical; Software development life cycle; Agile methodology; SQL
Bizessence is an HR resourcing outsourcing services company. Imbibed with the core value of Bridging the Right Talent with Right Businesses, we connect skilled workforce with organisations across various industry verticals such as IT, Fintech, Data Sciences, and Engineering.