What part will you play
- Work with architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in product development organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software design into code
- Responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices with Windows / Linux OS
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 5-8 years in software engineering especially in professional software product development
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Advanced knowledge in C programming skills, Design principles patterns.
- Knowledge in Windows.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
Basic network communication concept like Ethernet (OSI Model, TCP, UDP etc)
- Hands on experience in requirement engineering
- Prior experience in Agile methodology is preferred
- Being a good team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility
- Strong written and oral communication skills
TCP; Software design; Linux; Coding; Analytical; Ethernet; Debugging; Consulting; Agile methodology; Windows
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!