We looking for BE - Electrical, Electronics Communications or Instrumentation Engineering with 2 to 5 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain of Factory Automation (STEP7, WinCC, TIA Portal programming and commissioning experience Must)
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the applications of both Hardware and Software (Example: STEP7, WinCC, TIA Portal) products from Siemens
- You have a deep knowledge of Control Engineering and Factory Automation
- You are fluent in English as the job involves direct Customer interaction.
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in customer service, as well as in commissioning and diagnostics
We are looking for someone who is result-oriented , customer-oriented , and values-oriented and who also has interculturalsensitivity
DI FA Technical Support for Factory Automation
- As an employee in Technical Support for Factory Automation, you will be in-charge of handling inquiries regarding functions, use of, handling and commissioning of our hardware, software used for Factory automation and of advising dem about the product
- Here you will process and clarify the inquiries from our customers and from the Siemens regions worldwide until a solution is found. This includes, among other things, the analysis and reproduction of the customer request as well as the development and mediation of a solution
- You will maintain and channel the communication between customers and the company and process customer inquiries in a timely and appropriate manner
- You will reproduce customer inquiries on test systems and derive appropriate remedial measures
- You will work closely with sales and product development regarding the needs and requirements of customers. In case of problems while there is an on-site service groups you will advise or provide technical support.
You will be involved in the creation of service manuals and FAQsand cerate instructions for new solutions
Incharge; WinCC; Factory automation; Technical Support Expert; Siemens; Manager Technology; Hardware; Customer service; Technical support; Customer interaction
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!