If You Are
Leader: Excellent design skills, solid coding skills, dealing with ambiguities, and influencing engineering team for flawless execution.
- Strong coding skills in C#, (Python or equivalent optional).
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of engineering and data platform best practices.
- Understanding of scalability and reliability concerns for data-intensive applications
- Expertise in big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc. is a plus
- Customer obsession and passion for shipping high quality products
- Flexibility, adaptability, penchant to learn and toy with various other products
Innovative: have that unique viewpoint to solve problems that make others build energy working with you
- Exceptional communication skills, and articulate technical concepts into easy-to-understand language for business partners.
- Effectively brainstorm , encourage ideation process
- Mentor other engineers in the team
- Experience with cloud computing platforms
- Prior experience with building end-to-end Machine Learning pipelines.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent,
- 8+ years of experience in an engineering role, with a proven track record of delivering complex products and services.
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful micro-services
- Proficiency in any modern object-oriented programming language
- Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
Computer science; Cloud computing; Coding; Machine learning; Cloud; Data structures; microsoft; Object oriented programming; Monitoring; Python
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 144,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.