- Good experience in working with BigData Hadoop platform HDFS Apache Spark Kafka Impala
- Hands on experience of creating data ingestion transformation and consumption pipelines using ETL technologies such as Apache Spark
- Expert in performance tuning
- Experience of data modelling in BigData Hands on experience of working with DevOps and productivity tools like Jenkins
- Experience of developing Machine Learning models Experience of process automation through bots and or RPC tools like BluePrism UI path etc
- Experience of process automation through bots and or RPC tools like BluePrism UI path etc
- Hadoop Spark
- Kafka/ Impala/ Presto
- Performance tuning
- Apache spark
Process automation; Performance tuning; spark; Machine learning; Financial services; Data modeling; devops; Hadoop; jenkins; hdfs
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.