You will be part of Siemens Advanta/Energy team with long time experience in collecting operational data of power plants and provide them to internal customers like engineers and data scientists. This project involves developing a machine learning application called Remote Minor Inspection. As a team, we have always the claim to use state of the art technologies.
· Your key responsibility is the development of machine learning application for remote minor inspection.
· Developed Deep learning, Statistical models, Machine learning models, Analytics solutions and Computer vision models using TensorFlow, Pytorch, Python, Sklearn, Tableau, OpenCV, Intel Open-Vino, Tensor-RT and Pytorch or similar technology stack.
· Built custom deep learning models from diagnostics data using C++ and Python and SciPy
· Exposure in analyzing/modeling/forecasting/using large timeseries data in applications.
· Experience in development of ML application is a must.
· Work experience in a networked global team
Use your skills to move the world forward
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years of experience.
· 5+ years of experience in data scientist role
· Proficient in the use of data science tools
· Exposure to industrial engineering domain is preferred
· Excellent analytical/statistical skills relevant for ML application
· Proactive and willing to learn new technologies
· Good verbal & written communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune & Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Computer vision; deep learning; Analytical; Consulting; Machine learning; Siemens; Forecasting; Operations; Analytics; Python
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people. Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.