- This role will be a combination of data engineering and data science. Uses predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data .
- Develop software, algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data, perform large scale experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into intelligence, solve a variety of business problems and enable business strategy.
- Assists business with casual inferences observations with finding patterns , relationships in data. Must possess strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders) and possess strong written and communication skills.
- Typically requires expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning, Cloud based technologies, Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop , HBase, Lucene/Solr), analytics packages (i.e. R, Mahout, Matlab, Octave, Weka), scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl), programing languages (i.e. Java, C/C , SQL).
- Typically possesses advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, and Statistics or equivalent expertise.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Computer science; Data analysis; Machine learning; Perl; Data mining; MATLAB; Internship; Analytics; SQL; Python
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100,000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intels products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth-perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected. We harness the capability of the cloud and the Internet of Things to disrupt industries while solving global challenges. We lead on important matters of policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability.Intel has transformed to a company which now also powers the majority of the worlds data centers, connecting hundreds of millions of mobile and Internet of Things devices, and helping to secure and protect enterprise and government IT systems. Our manufacturing advantage, fueled by our pursuit of Moores Law, lets us continuously push the limits of performance and create experiences which can be made possible