- Manage and analyze raw data in order to build algorithms to provide data-driven business insights and high-impact ML models to generate significant business value.
- Work closely with FPA digital team members, finance leads analysts to understand areas of KPI and convert problems/queries related to those KPIs into a data science problem (AI/ML).
- Leverage data to help the business answer questions around revenue levers, process optimization, cost optimization, customer acquisition/retention/churn, and any other business goals that can be addressed through data insights
- Build, validate, test, and deploy machine learning/data science models to predict and optimize the financial metrics- revenue, cost, etc.
Skillset Experience required:
- Expert knowledge of statistical algorithms used for supervised (classification and regression) and unsupervised learning ( clustering)
- Rich experience in Classification techniques- (Decision tree, Bayesian classifiers), Ensemble Methods-(Random forest, GBM), and association mining
- Forecasting Techniques- ARIMA, Logistics Regression, Time series forecasting Optimization techniques for prescriptive analytics.
- Rich experience in Clustering (Nearest neighbors, hierarchical clustering)
- Univariate Multivariate analysis, Feature engineering, Dimensionality reduction hyperparameter tuning.
- Stochastic modeling for uncertainty-based predictions- ( Markov analysis, Monte Carlo simulations).
- Exposure to Machine learning Artificial recurrent neural network (LSTM) for forecasting would be added advantage.
- Comfortable using structure languages like R/Python and hands-on experience using libraries like sci-kit-learn, NumPy, pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc for building models.
- Prior experience building machine learning Pricing consumption revenue models .
- Minimum 5 yrs experience and exposure to Financial domain/Saas Organizations.
- Master s Degree/PHD (preferably Ph.D.) in a quantitative field (Applied Mathematics, actuarial sciences Economics and Statistics/ Data Science) from Tier1/2 institution ( IISc, IIT, NIT, etc.)
- Formal education/certificate on AWS/GCP cloud platform or analytical tool like- SAS, Matlab, and with the understanding of analytical offerings. #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1
SAN; SAS; Analytical; Machine learning; Actuarial; MATLAB; Forecasting; Analytics; Python; Logistics
HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance.The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. Were writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond.Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these.