- Research on given machine learning/data science topics for writing articles for our company websites
- Assist with hands-on coding on Jupyter Notebook for providing code snippets in the articles
- Work on short projects & assignments
- Work on deployment techniques
- Design and implement machine learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms, and models
- Use your passion for programming and deep learning/AI skills using Python, TensorFlow, and deep learning frameworks like Keras, PyTorch to solve real-life problems
- Develop AI solutions in the computer vision domain using convolutional neural networks (CNN) and a combination of deep neural networks such as CNN & RNN
- Solve object detection, recognition, image classification problems using machine learning and deep learning algorithms & transfer learning methods and techniques
- Use innovative & automated approaches for data annotation, labeling, and data augmentation & use active learning
- Handle online code assistance, code mentoring, and education-based solutions
- Master or PhD degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience with data analysis.
- Experience with statistical software (R, Python, S-Plus, SAS, or similar) and experience with database languages (e.g. SQL).
- Master Or B.tech other relavants
Computer vision; Data analysis; Image processing; SAS; Coding; Neural networks; Machine learning; Internship; SQL; Python
Codersarts is a product of Sofstack.com.SofStack is product development company based in Noida, India.