- Deliver new capabilities and driving value attainment for consumers
- Comply with industry best practices for implementation and technical architecture standards
- Plan, scope, size, architect, design, prototype, and engineer solution components
- Produce detailed functional and technical software specification documents for scalable solutions
- Work on a high velocity agile team that is expected to deliver solutions in a few weeks from concept to delivery
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the requirements, gather and process data, build solutions with acceptable accuracy and performance
- Develop Automations using Enterprise RPA Tools
- Ability to integrate cognitive capabilities into Automations
- Build and maintain an automated delivery/deployment model to enable continuous updates and release cycles for the Automations
What Youll Bring to Our Team
1. Bachelor s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or related field.
2. 3-5 Years of RPA development experience
3. Certified RPA Developer
4. High initiative, self-starter, proactive, dedicated, results oriented, a team player
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Process automation; Computer science; Usage; Prototype; Appliances; Agile; Technical architecture; Information technology; Robotics; Electricals
GE Appliances, a Haier company and Affiliates (GEA), is more than a place to work. We imagine, design and build some of the worlds best appliances. Our people strive to improve themselves, the company and the communitybuilding challenging and rewarding careers along the way. We value diversity, teamwork, innovation and lean manufacturing. We work with some of the best people in the world who take pride in our products and thrive on challenges. More than a place to work, it is a place of opportunity, a place to grow and a place to develop your career.