Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Experienced Test automation Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Software organization at Boeing.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Architect or product Owner or Technical lead to implement technical solution helping to enable the business unit to meet their organizational goals.
- Establish and maintain the Test automation frameworks for SW applications.
- Lead Test automation activities from planning to delivery.
- Perform verification of software by developing test plans, procedures, test cases/scenarios, implementing the tests, and detailing results to demonstrate that allocated requirements have been satisfied and defects have been identified.
- Support the DevOps activities.
- Coaches and mentors test team members the importance of testing.
- Coordinates and facilitates Test Readiness Review
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Provides test coverage reports/automates test cases percentage.
- Ensures high quality deliverable is passed on to UAT phase for collaborators testing.
- Provides test evaluation summary report (test metrics) for the release.
- Works with the Product Owner to prove that the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Address any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Masters/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a decision.
- Collaborate with other team members on various aspects of development/integration testing etc. to deliver the feature on time with quality.
- Test the features developed by developers throughout sprints to ensure the software quality as per acceptance criteria defined as per sprint objectives.
- Manage the test environments and be ready with the test data as needed.
- Understands requirements & build automated test cases thereby ensuring regression testing is performed daily. Checks in code into the shared source code repository regularly without build errors.
- Design, develop and maintain automation test scripts using Selenium.
- Design and write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests
EMPLOYER WILL NOT SPONSOR APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree preferably in Engineering is required
- 8 to 12 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing script development using Automation Testing tools like Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
- Experience in DevOps and Cloud Services (Azure or AWS), continuous integration and deployment frameworks
- Experience in Load Testing, Stress Testing, Stability testing, Reliability testing
- Hands on Performance testing tools like HP Performance Tester (LoadRunner), WebLOAD, JMeter
- Should have worked with test management tools - like ALM, (Application Lifecycle Management), QC or other equivalent test management tools
- Relevant work experience into manual testing. Data comparison, Data Verification and Validation using Excel
- Experience working in an Agile environment; Proven understanding of Agile principles, methods, and frameworks (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with collaboration, configuration control, integration and testing tools (Jira, Git, Maven, Selenium, Gradle)
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Technical background and an understanding of the Aviation industry
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Working experience in at least 2 of the following Technologies: CSS, HTML5, XML, DTD, XSLT
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically, 8 to 12 years of related work experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Test automation; Sprint Planning; Java; automation testing; automation testing script development; Groovy; SOAP; Microservices; Restful APIs; TypeScript; Test automation Engineer; DevOps; Jasmine; Swagger; Spring Framework; Protractor; Selenium; Angular 4; Postman
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.