Position focusses on process automation and optimization, creation of dashboard and reports, Macros, Sap Script and process automation support for all the processes in our organization.
We are looking for a highly qualified, innovative and accurate candidate. The candidate should be able to work within a global team of colleagues with business background to deliver solutions based on the requirements from our internal clients.
Our team is located in 7 Shared Service Centers: Manila, Gdansk, San Jose, Dalian, Barcelona, Bangalore and Leverkusen. Role needs to work in close collaboration with processes and centers across.
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing automations (BOT’s) using RPA, AI technoligies
- Responsible for timely and accurate developments based on SQL Language
- Experience in defining SQL data models
- Experience in reporting (Tableau, Reporting Services, Concur)
- Contribute to process improvements and cost reduction
- Participation in SSO community and / or expert network, to achieve improvements in different processes.
- Cooperation with stakeholders
- Follow up and resolve issues and queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Development/ Deploy / publish SSIS packages in the server
- Development /Deploy / publish SSRS or Tableau packages in the server
- Database administration is a plus
- Deep Experience in Programming (VBA, Office Add In, C#,. NET)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degree - Information Technology
- Technical knowledge - RPA/SQL/VBA/SAP-Scripting/Power Automate Tableau/Spotfire/other reporting applications
- Lean Six Sigma Certification - added advantage
- Functional Experience in S2P/O2C/R2R will be an added advantage
- Overall 5 years’ of experience in Automation and/or Reporting
- Prior experience in end to end Business Processes Automation or Reporting support as Team member of a medium sized project
- Experience in automation tools or Languages - RPA, VBA, SQL, Power Automate, C etc
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office applications
Process automation; SAN; SAP; SSRS; Database administration; MS Office; SSIS; Macros; Information technology; SQL
Bayer CropScience Ltd