Full stack developer, .NET Core and AWS (Cloud) technologies developer required for channel led investments to work on primary technologies and improvise
retail acquisition growth and achieve the goals. Develop, debugs and tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
Skills sets required are Full-stack developer, .NET (framework & Core), SQL, Angular JS, web technologies, AWS & cloud technologies.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Exposure to developing Web-based applications with 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in .Net, NET Core 3.1 and above, C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Experience Development experience in MVC and WebAPI
- Exposure to writing SQL and SQL optimization for high-volume databases
- Good experience working with Relational/ NoSQL databases
- Have an understanding of AWS services and expertise in deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Good to have understanding of machine learning with familiarity of statistical algorithms and their applications
- Have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- Experience to convert a problem statement to a design and implementation.
- Interpret architecture and provide implementation documents.
- You have experience documenting details of functionality, design and architecture of a component.
- participate in weekly code reviews with engineers.
- Can understand impact of code changes- both programmable and logical changes.
- Can "piece together" relevant existing functionality and quickly come up with a prototype or solution.
- Encourage or host reviews on Application source code and technical documentation.
WebAPI; Sql Server 2008; Prototype; NoSQL; Architecture; Debugging; Machine learning; MVC; SQL; Technical documentation
McAfee, Inc., (NYSE: MFE) headquartered in Santa Clara, California and the global leader in Intrusion Prevention and Security Risk Management, delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world. With its unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee empowers home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers with the ability to block attacks, prevent disruptions, and continuously track and improve their security. Please visit www.mcafee.com to know more.
McAfee India Center (MIC) based out of Bangalore, is a key McAfee hub with strategic import and global outlook. MIC offers exciting career opportunities for bright talent interested in developing and supporting pioneering security products and solutions around the world.