The Intel Automation Center (IAC) is focused every day on creating efficiencies in Intel's business operations. We work on the leading edge of software technologies to bring the industry's best automation capabilities to our business partners. With the rapid advancements in Generative AI, the IAC is moving quickly to establish reference patterns and Enterprise grade platforms for leveraging GPT and other foundation models to accelerate the business. If you're a highly motivated developer with a passion for Automation and good communication skills, you may thrive in this role. Read on to learn more about what this role will do.As a Software Development Engineer, you'll be responsible for a variety of activities supporting our Automation Center of Excellence services and capabilities. Your primary focus will be development, configuration and support of Generative AI platforms, potentially including a prompt marketplace, and Enterprise ChatGPT implementation, and reference implementations for AutoGPT using LangChain, vector databases and/or Microsoft Azure Cognitive Search. Through the journey you'll develop advanced skills in prompt engineering and help support a global Community of Practice on that topic. The organization is responsible for managing the Enterprise RPA and Workflow/Low Code platforms, and your secondary responsibilities will include capability engineering and support of one or more of these automation platforms. In this capacity, you'll leverage Powershell, Github and Azure to build and configure platform infrastructure automations. You'll lean on your soft skills to lead, learn and design. And all the while, you'll be supported by a fantastic team of enthusiastic, talented peers and a wonderful group of stakeholders. If this sounds exciting to you, please apply and start the conversation with us.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or 5-7 years of equivalent experience).
- 1-2 years Python development experience including Pandas, PyTorch, Jupyter and other AL/ML skills.
- 3-5 Years hands on experience in .NET, SQL, REST/JSON and XML.
- Experience working on a SCRUM software delivery team.
- Experience working with Git, including pulling, pushing and merging code.
- Comfort with MS Excel and MS Visio.
- Advanced level of English
- 5-7 years general software engineering experience
- Azure capabilities, VM management and Powershell.
- Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI development
- Vector Databases and Embedding Search, Document Scraping and Chunking, LangChain or Semantic Kernel
- UiPath RPA development inc. Attended and Unattended automation
- Process Modeling and Redesign experience including LSS techniques.
Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.