- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design , develop and maintain automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years experience in any of the programming languages like VB Script ,.Net.
- Uipath developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Database
- Experience in shared service environment desirable
Key skills :
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and accounting concepts
- Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required:
- Professional manner and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in telephone-based support is desirable
- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to the root cause of problems
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Focuses activities on customer business priorities
- May require extended working hours during month / quarter-end
- Zero defect mindset with attention to details
Procurement; Process design; Business services; Automation; Accounting; Process improvement; Customer service; Business strategy; Continuous improvement; Recruitment
Technip Energies is a leading Engineering Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products and services offering. Operating in 34 countries, our 15,000 people are fully committed to bringing our clients innovative projects to life, breaking boundaries to accelerate the energy transition for a better tomorrow.