Hiring Freshers for RPA development role BE/B.Tech (CS/IS/EC) 2022 batch only with 7 CGPA / 70% and above aggregate.
Work Location Bangalore, preferred candidates from Bangalore
- Design, develop, and deploy RPA solutions using UiPath studio.
- Participate with Agile teams in analysis or lead analysis of process automation requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Design robotic process automation solutions, architecture, and logic according to user requirements
- Configure and test automated processes prior to deployment into production environments
- Build and test high quality, efficient, and maintainable automation scripts to automate manual processes
- Develop and build documentation (Process Design Documents, Technical Design documents) according to company standards, best practices and standard operating procedures
- Support, debug, and break fix any issues with bots
- Come up Standards/Best Practices for the team to follow
- Hands on experience on with UiPath Studio and Orchestrator.
- Good to have knowledge on RPA including Design, Development of various automation components and features available in Robotics Process Automation products specifically in UiPath.
- Hands-on experience in developing solutions using .Net based technology and web service technologies would be a plus.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Science/ Electronics & Communication required.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adhere to standards for bot development and execution, as well as follow governance for all RPA implementations.
- Hands on experience in designing workflows.
- Knowledge of OCR technology, AI, ML, Chatbot tools is an advantage.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to business partners.
Company Profile: (Light & Wonder (lnw.com))
Light & Wonder (erstwhile Scientific Games) creates technology-based products and content for land-based casino gaming, social and digital organizations worldwide. We are the global leader in cross-platform games and entertainment.
Through our amazing game content, technology platforms and Systems applications, we delight our players with what they want, wherever and whenever - be it online, mobile, or at their favourite land-based casino. We are excited to go all in on creating great games and a seamless player experience across all platforms.
At Light & Wonder, all our team members are known as Creators. We empower our creators to innovate, create, and bring fun to the workspace. The core principles that unite our team, guide our actions, and drive our growth are
- Dare to be bold - We always bring courage to work to reach for the unbelievable
- Celebrate perspectives - We combine diverse talent to look at the familiar in unfamiliar ways
- Never settle - We relentlessly push forward to create the extraordinary in every detail
- Uphold integrity - We promote accountability and respect to raise the bar for ourselves and the industry
- Win as a team - We bring out the best in each other to share collective success
We have 5000 creators working across in various regions globally. In India, we are a team of 1400 plus creators sharing the passion to excite our players and customers by creating the world's best game experiences. We strive to walk the walk and show that we are inspiring wonder and building magical worlds with endless possibilities.
Light & Wonder is committed to offer very competitive benefits that are aligned with our values and inspires employees to drive innovation and contribute to the organizations performance. Employees are the most valued resources and we always look to improve their well-being with a wide range of benefits befitting every individual. Not limited to monetary benefits, we have robust learning and development opportunities that help them to grow professionally.