- Excellent knowledge and experience Incident Problem management
- Should have contributed to change management
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Artificial intelligence and Machine learning
- hands on experience in IPsoft Amelia tool
- Responsible for creating maintaining and upgrade of workflows in Amelia
- Responsible for creating maintaining and upgrade the integrations to Client systems in Amelia Engage stakeholders
- Get involved in discussions with Business teams to Ensure future developments are aligned to corporate strategy and goal
- Change Management
- Incident Management
Change management; Artificial Intelligence; Machine learning; Problem management; Incident management; Corporate strategy
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.