• Implement Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with architecture requirements
• Participate in Knowledge Management activities WITH the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain WITHIN the guidelines, policies norms of Infosys.
• Requirements Gathering – Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications and with inputs from Business Analyst IN ORDER TO participate efficiently in the Design, Development and Testing Phases of the project.
• Design – Do Impact Analysis, create Design Specifications as per the high level design
• Architecture – Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture / design team to understand the overall architecture.
• Development – Develop and review artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit tests and document unit test results IN ORDER TO build the application and make it ready for validation / delivery.
• Implementation – Work on “Go Live” activities as per the Implementation plan in order to enable product ionization of application without any issues.
• Apart from this Testing, Production Support, Maintenance and Knowledge Management are also part of the role & responsibilities.
Bachelor of Engineering
BPO Service Line
Job Location : Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Jaipur
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Experience : Min 3 years’ experience
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Working or hands on experience in RPA implementation or any other technologies SQL/.Net/IA (min 2 Years)
• Master Certification on Any RPA is preferred
• Good project management skills – able to plan and execute projects, manage requirements and risks appropriately.
Robotic Process Automation -> Automation Anywhere (AA)
Robotic Process Automation -> UiPath
* Location of posting is subject to business requirements
SQL; Design; RPA; project management; .Net; PLSQL
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.