Change the future with us
- Understand existing business model and customers requirements to propose RPA solutions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document and maintain the automation workflows.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand business goals, existing automations, KPIs etc and clarify goals.
- Guide team members with technical know-how.
- Train new comers in RPA when needed.
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- 2 to 5 years experience in IT and RPA
- Qualified B.E / BTech / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute.
- Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning
- Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues
- You should have experience of working with offshore / global teams
- You should be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
- UiPath, UiPath Orchestrator
- Good to have RPA developer advanced certification in UI Path
- Good to have knowledge of Blue Prism, Kofax RPA, AutomationAnywhere
- Development background in any language like .NET, Java, C etc
- Good database knowledge and experience in writing SQL queries
- Good to have Python knowledge or Mendix development.
SQL queries; Automation; Coding; Analytical; Siemens; Manager Technology; HTML; Information technology; kofax; Python
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people. Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.