We are looking for a dedicated team member with prior consultative sales experience, preferably in the education sector. You need to be highly competent in using various tools to manage high volumes of inbound inquiries efficiently and must have flawless written English communication skills. Flexibility is essential for this role as you will may need to adapt to different timezones on a rotation basis as our audience is global. This is a 100% remote role with plenty of growth opportunity including future management roles.
- Respond to leads to guide their decision making and help answer their questions within strictly monitored SLAs
- Monitor a variety of digital platforms using various tools, to rapidly identify user comments that need responses
- Build strong product knowledge regularly stay up-to-date with key industry trends and competitors
- Achieve weekly lead targets - generating qualified leads from existing pool of inbound inquiries
- Regularly update knowledge bases and FAQs based on inbound inquiries
- Provide suggestions and insights to marketing team to help with marketing content creation based on nature of inbound inquiries
Please note that working hours may vary based on timezones of each team member in order to ensure maximum coverage for our global audience.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience in consultative sales (preferably in higher education)
- Prior experience managing inbound/outbound sales through written channels including social media
- Excellent English: written and verbal
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales targets
- Ability to maintain resilience while working in a highly KPI driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues and address all kinds of questions
- Ability to adjust customer handling and sales techniques depending on the prospect
- High learnability to become expert in our degree programs and explain them to potential learners
- Discipline and professional maturity to work remotely
Business administration; Consultative sales; Sales; Social media; Machine learning; Outbound sales; Manager Technology; Customer handling; Sales Executive; Inbound sales
Nexford University enables greater social and economic mobility across the world by providing learners with access to high quality, affordable, dynamic education that prepares them for the global workplace. We are creating a next-generation learning experience that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.