The Process Automation Engineer is the responsible to implement automation routines in the existing business systems. Also, will support the decision making on what is the most cost-effective automation tool that will fit in a solution. Will work together with the Subject Matter Expert to create the automation sequence (code creation) that will support a specific task or process, including (but not limited to) Power Automate, Power Apps, Blue Prism, RoboCorp and other Emerson IT-approved automation tool standards. Will also interact with the Automation vendor when needed and provide basic level of Project Execution Management support
- Innovation - promote Continuous Improvement in all aspects of our business guided by metrics and disciplined management process by passionately pursuing technologies to drive tangible value for our customers and stakeholders. Design, implement and maintain automation routines.
- Service Level Agreement Compliance - drive strong processes and discipline across the teams (different business processes). Ensure that we work issues with pride, integrity, and a sense of urgency. Ensure accurate and consistent metrics are reported and reviewed for accuracy. Utilize our metrics to drive positive behavior. Instill accountability in our teams and demonstrate willingness and ability to learn from our mistakes. Promote cross team collaboration on issues. Ensures SLA objectives are met by managing service performance
- Efficient Operating Processes - work cross functionally to ensure that the processes we utilize are efficient and effective. Work to support the process improvement activities championed and prioritized by the remote functional leaders inspired by the Operational Excellence principles. Ability to implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, gather requirements, and, develop, test and deploy automation solutions using Blue Prism , RoboCorp, Power Automate and other accepted Emerson IT standards for automation applications.
- Safety and Quality - support and enforce strict change control processes. Help define and refine the way we manage problems in the site in coordination with the local HR leader.
- Customer Focus - instill a customer service mentality into the teams. Promote a collaborative transparent working environment. Set clear expectations with customers, employees and sister organizations and then meet those expectations. Validates with process owners, other Center of Excellence teams and also an end to end business validation upon completion of development effort.
- Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization
- Scripting and coding in any RPA tool to resolve automation issues
- Reviewing the code and the design and providing expertise in the development, and integration of systems
- Configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools
- Documenting the automation procedures
- Solving the problems which arise at the day to day automation and redesign accordingly
- Managing production RPA jobs
- Coming up with alternate or better practices for future development
- Must be able to multi-task with various projects on hand
- Bachelor s degree and 5 years of relevant business experience delivering RPA and application development solutions and/or equivalent tools
- Must have operational experience with RPA technologies, specifically Blue Prism, Robo Corp and Microsoft Power Automate and know how to configure and deploy to support the business needs.
- Experience coding in Python programing language
- Desirable: Experience in Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#.Net 4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC, SQL Server technologies a plus.
- Experience optimizing business processes
- Desirable is have experience in automation of ERP processes. (Oracle/SAP)
- Agile and waterfall project management experience with knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of GitHub and Code management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive clarity
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and interpret stakeholders.
- Strong communication, analytical, presentation and documentation skills
- Good Communication skills
ERP; Automation; SAP; XML; Oracle; WPF; SQL; Project WCF; Python