Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E /B.E/MCA/BCA/M.Sc/B.Sc
Skills : good communication, english fluency, win automation, RPA Tools, Uipath, automation anywhere
- Experience in RPA development & implementation using Blue Prism, Ui-PATH, Automation Anywhere and Win Automation
- Design and develop RPA process solutions in accordance with standard Automation Anywhere/Blue Prism/Ui-Path/Win-Automation design principles and conventions and development best practice.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the RPA manager accordingly.
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Problem solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and through potential process redesign
- Support the investigation and detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Optional - Good technical knowledge on any of the RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, Win Automation) would be an advantage
Process automation; Business process testing; Root cause analysis; Automation; development testing; Integration testing; Design development; Investigation; Project planning
Applycup is one of the top recruitment companies in Pune. As a staffing company, our vision is to find a talent that stands out. We pride ourselves on finding customized, innovative recruitment solutions. We believe that each human resource requirement has a perfect fit, and we, as a recruitment agency, exist to help our clients find the perfect match. We specialize in understanding the needs of our clients before using their expertise to create tailored talent resourcing. Our expert team is committed to fulfilling our clients resourcing needs immediately.Being a thought leader in the recruitment industry, we support and promote diversity, equity, and inclusivity (DEI) throughout our process. We strongly believe that equal work culture is the backbone of a successful and growing organization.